avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Technical Concerns over AF4.2
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:42:20 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:
> In
> short, Framework would have to be forked over in Excalibur (we're still
> Apache so there is no need to change package names) and continue
> refurbishing the Framework product.  That would suck for both of us.

Berin:

Could you please refrain from this sort of dialog.

If you are serious then just do it but please - these sort of comments
do not contribute anything positive or constructive.  Maybe you could
propose your idea to the Excalibur project, sort out and establish
consensus, do it, then notify Avalon when your done.  In the meantime
let's keep the discussion a little closer to reality.

Cheers, Stephen.