avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] The Future of Avalon Repository
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 22:31:18 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

>>I have initiated some initial discussions to see what kind of support
>
> there
>
>>would be to "Help Depot to Help Us", i.e. transfer of Avalon Repository
>
> into
>
>>the Depot codebase, and refactoring it into a more generic package than
>>currently is the case.
>

> What was the outcome of this proposal? Are we all (Depot and Avalon) going
> to work together on this?

Everyone I've spoken to thinks it's a good idea.  Right at the moment
I'm digging into some repo related issues that are coming up as a result
of a semi-separate topic of cygwin command line handling and I'll like
to clear that (at least in my head and preferably in the code) before we
do an import.

Steve.