avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Avalon Versions
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:41:47 GMT
Farr, Aaron wrote:

> [...]

I would mind.

I would also suggest that your suggestion is out of sync with the
relevant topics being raised.  Leo has raised a technical issue which
nobody seems interested in addressing.  Berin has raised political issue
which in my opinion is not in scope.  Should this thread die then maybe
Leo's question will be addressed - in the meantime the rest is IMO just
noise.  Honestly - if people cannot put together technical arguments
then they need to reconsider their respective positions.

Cheers, Steve.