avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Avalon Versions
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:05:33 GMT
Farr, Aaron wrote:

> [...]

Sorry mate - your too late. AF 4.2 is out the door. Avalon is moving on.
    There is nothing to resolve amicably because nobody (except Leo) has
raised a technical issue. And Leo's question is being drowned out in
layers of non-technical rubbish.  This list is about technical things
and if someone cannot put together a reasonable technical argument then
just let it drop.  It's not our problem.

Stephen.