avalon-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject [ANN] New Avalon Site
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 01:54:49 GMT
Hello Avaloners!

The new Avalon website is now live!

    http://avalon.apache.org

We feel the new site is key to the general rebirth here in Avalon with
the launch of the Excalibur project and the focus on a single Avalon
platform.

We're still working on the finishing touches but in the spirit of
"release early, release often" we're bringing the site live now.  We're
looking for feedback and help, so if you have suggestions or questions
let us know.  You can also open a JIRA issue in the Avalon Central project:

  http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10530

The old documentation can still be checked out from CVS

  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/avalon-site/

There will be more information for the Avalon developers on the dev list
soon.

Enjoy!

jaaron