avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: avalon-tools/avalon-tools-magic failed
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 05:57:51 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 05 Jul 04, Magic Integration <dev@avalon.apache.org> wrote:
>

>>Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>org/apache/tools/ant/launch/AntMain at
>

> this class is in the Ant jar with Gump id ant-launcher.

That will only solve the problem for the build of magic by magic - it
won't solve the bigger problem which is to ensure that by default
everything automatically gets ant and magic in the classpath.  I'm going
to merge magic-home and magic-bootstrap so that can have a <depend> when
acquiring ${magic.home} - and then we can depend on inherit="true".

Stephen.