avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: The Http Facility
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2004 07:53:08 GMT
On Saturday 24 July 2004 15:13, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> I am working on the HTTP Facility for Merlin, and want to be introducing
> the following changes;

One more thing. Components that wishes to be able to serve http requests must
implement the interface called Handler. IMHO, this is a very poor name, too
generic.

I am suggesting that we change this name to HttpRequestHandler.

That would also increase the 'decision requirement' whether a compatible
change is to be made, or we simply ignore compatibility since the facility
has not been released ever, and is considered unstable.

Any opinions?

Cheers
Niclas
--