avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: Avalon TLP (was Re: Merlin TLP)
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 19:07:59 GMT

There cannot be a healthy community in such a case.

This thread is getting off topic (again).  We're rehashing issues in which
we all know everyone's position and it's getting old.  It's not that these
are not interesting or important; it's just that I feel this is the wrong
forum.  Or at least the wrong thread.

How about we try again with the new 'Avant-Garde Avalon' thread I started?
:)

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  STP SYSTEMS