avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [site] framework docs mock-up
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:59:46 GMT

Some possible synonyms:

Systems, Subsystems, Framework, Core, Utilities, Container Kit, Foundation,
Infrastructure

Or maybe something that plays off of Avalon like The Keep, Pendragon,
Annwyn, Grail, Camelot,...

But yeah, I think something like this might work.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  STP SYSTEMS
  (724) 696-7653