avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: What happened to Avalon Framework
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 16:55:19 GMT

However, that is not how some users are using it and we can't tell our users
what to do.  Well, we can try, but they don't have to listen.  We can
recommend they use Merlin (or whatever) but at this point there are plenty
of other applications which use Avalon Framework in a more standalone manner
or in a manner which is not well represented in the documents you reference.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  STP SYSTEMS
  (724) 696-7653