avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Rogov <andrey.ro...@ukrpost.net>
Subject Re[2]: start
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:08:57 GMT
Hi Niclas,

I know Java well. I have many B2b applications written in STRUTS/Novell
Extend, IBM WebSphere. I would like to rewrite a business management system
in Java as I want to abandon several programming
languages, tuning/adjustment of a stand-alone office computer  ( PB
Deployment, Oracle client ), possibility to work in various operational systems. At
the moment I have many developed iBatis-based programs.
I want to find such Java framework for intraoffice applications as struts
for internet development. I heard about Avalon but never saw any examples
and do not know what it is used for. If it is meets my needs I will gladly
be using it.

I would like to rewrite my pb proposals to fit the J2EE architecture.

Thank you a lot for answer !

Andrey.

--
Best regards,