avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [magic] site transformations
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:18:06 GMT
Farr, Aaron wrote:

> I'm digging into the site transformation process and I'm having a little
> trouble:
>
> 1. Which XSL pages actually perform the transformation?  I've tried editing
>    ${user.home}/.magic/themes/modern/html/transform.xsl  but that doesn't
>    seem to work.

transform.xsl does the content transformation, after the
nav-aggregation.xsl has created the necesary menu XML in the build tree.

> 2. For the navigation menu:  only links to local files in the same directory
>    appear to be transformed properly.  Absolute links to external addresses
>    or even relative links to documents outside of the directory (like
>    ../download.html) do not seem to be transformed correctly.

Are you sure you have checked-out the latest version? I am sure I have
fixed this ~ a week ago, perhaps a bit longer.

Today, I am meeting up with Greg Stein, Noel Bergman and some other
folks for dinner, but I can take a look at it again tomorrow evening.

Aaron, it would be good to have you around on ICQ.

Cheers
Niclas