avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Transformation Component for Repository
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:43:59 GMT
Paul Cooley wrote:
> I"m afraid the information isn't quite available on a public site yet.
> I'm hoping to fix that this week.  I was planning on packaging the
> components by themselves, fixing some docs and then posting it on my
> site.  But I'm afraid my ignorance of how the Avalon group wants to deal
> with components has kept me from taking steps to put them up there.
>
> Let me clean some stuff up and make it available for you.  :)

Great - that will help.

> Is there a documented process on how to get one's components/projects
> referenced/granted by/for the avalon project?

Not really - in the past its been more of a relational thing.
Developers here at Avalon doing things on projects here and elsewhere.
I guess there are a number of influencing factors beyond this - things
like coding convention, validated under merlin, test cases, etc.

Cheers, Steve.