avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject repository component
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2004 12:12:57 GMT

Over on the Directory project we are putting together a demo version of
eve based on the sf ldapd server code.  It's now running this under
Merlin but it's not talking - the problem being that some of the ldapd
code is climbing though hoops to reach schema files.

I've suggested to the directory dev list that we simply access schema
files using the repository api and if we set that up as a component we
can reuse this in the main eve code and in other projects.

I'll put something together in the lab and see how this looks.

Cheers, Steve.