avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: avalon site and magic updates
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:23:22 GMT
Farr, Aaron wrote:
> [...]

+1

I've setup https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/avalon/site and I'll commit
the latest build into that shortly.

Can you shoot across to me 2 icons (using the same style as the items in
central and planet - icon on the left, capatalized text on the right).

    * Tools
    * Merlin Runtime

I'll update niclas variant of the home page and add in in later today if
you can get the graphics to me.

Cheers, Steve.