avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: Documentation
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 22:00:01 GMT
Andreas Oberhack wrote:
> Maybe we could use MoinMoin as the editor for our documentation content.
> We get notification, change history, concurrency etc. for free. We could
> automatically download the content by RPC and generate the various
> output formats by velocity or what ever.

as "head honcho" of wiki operations (oh, we're looking for volunteers
;), I recommend you do /not/ do that, at least not until we get moin 1.2
in place, with proper access control features. I will also point out our
backup setup is currently lacking, and it is not so easy to revert
server-side screwups as it should be. SVN is much safer.

- LSD