avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FrontPage Menu
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2004 15:16:35 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Gang,
> I am trying to break apart the images that Aaron provided, so that one can
> click straight on it, and get there. (I don't like image maps).
>
> I am toying with the idea that items are populated from the bottom towards the
> top; which can be seen at;
> http://www.apache.org/~niclas/docs/index.html
>
> Any comments on that???

Overall - size is too big (you guys must all be running 21" monitors).
The overall width of the image set should be consitent with the text
borders which I think we can achived by using the same layout for
products as is used for central and planet.  I.e.

      PRODUCTS

   * Merlin Runtime
   * Merlin Studio
   * Merlin Discovery