avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More site questions
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:35:11 GMT
Farr, Aaron wrote:

> [...]

I have an objection.

If the Phoenix site stays then someone needs to commit to updating it
and bringing it in line with Avalon.  That's not going to happen!  The
site contains information that is way out of date and basically the
equivalent content is available over on loom.  No need to confuse people
- if they want to see the docs - point them to Loom.  If anyone here
feels compelled to preserve Phoenix html - then we can provide a zip.

Cheers, Stephen.