avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Wiki FAQ
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:42:34 GMT
On Thursday 17 June 2004 22:40, Farr, Aaron wrote:

> What do you think?

I agree with your general idea;

 * Wiki for FAQ is splendid, and should be the focal point of the Wiki itself.
 * Wiki should also be kept for RT++, but perhaps tucked away some more.
 * I personally believe that a formal section of Xdoc evolution _could_ be
benefitial, but that is subject to non-committer participation, which is seen
in Cocoon-land but not in Avalon  (shouldn't we say "ON Avalon", it was an
island).

 * Attempts to replicate the xdoc purpose is probably futile.
 * I seriously think the Wiki needs a better look.

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /