avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: More site questions
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:47:51 GMT
On Wednesday 16 June 2004 02:18, Farr, Aaron wrote:

> 1. Site update process:  any plan?

We are pushing for a site release late this week, as noted in an earlier mail
from Steve.

> 2. Download page:  Perhaps we could just have links to the central ASF
> download cgi -- http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/avalon/

I think I have already created a download.xml that becomes the same as the
previous download.html (with the new look), but haven't tested yet.

> 3. I just committed a change to the style sheet for default hyperlinks.
> Let me know if you hate it. :)

Will check later... :o)

> 4. Javadocs are missing.  A nice solution would be a central location for
> javadocs.  Perhaps a page that links to javadocs of various versions.  I'm
> thinking something like:

> http://avalon.apache.org/central/javadocs.html  <-- central links to api's
> http://avalon.apache.org/api/${package}/${version}

We have done some thinking, and you have a good point!
 [suite]/[version]/[api]/ ---> symlink for current [suite]/[api]

  / http://www.bali.ac        /
 / http://niclas.hedhman.org /