avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] The Future of Avalon Repository
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:49:48 GMT

TLP a pro.  Better visibility.

However, I'd be interested to see how this would work with the existing ASF
Repository project [1] which hasn't had much activity lately I believe.
IMHO it would be wise to see a single TLP in charge of both the repository
and related repository projects (Depot, Avalon-Repository, Repository
Browsers (gui or web), ... ).

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  STP SYSTEMS