avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject Avalon Front Page
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 19:43:57 GMT
Hello.

I've started work on the front page.  Feedback is welcome!

Couple of notes:
   * Had issues creating image links (see JIRA CENTRAL-8)
   * Haven't started on the five minute tutorial.  What are the goals of it?
     What should they have running in five minutes?
   * Didn't create a "why-avalon" page yet either.
   * The overview.html page could probably use a few revisions
   * Can we move the Developer Tools from Central to Products?
   * Where, if anywhere, do we want to put that original avalon-merlin
     diagram I created?  Perhaps on the Merlin Runtime page?  Or
     perhaps in the new tutorial?

Thanks!

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS