avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [magic] proxies and remote repositories
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:12:19 GMT

My impression of depot is that it was more targeted at repository handling
for build systems (like ant and maven) rather than providing a generic
repository API.  That is, I see avalon-repository sitting along side
depot-update and depot-version rather than replacing them.  But perhaps I
don't understand their code enough yet.

However, I think Avalon repository is a gem of software utility and I would
love it if there were more collaboration between these apps and also more
general knowledge about them.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  STP SYSTEMS