avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: automation and truth
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:36:37 GMT

Can we start using the geronimo-spec-jms-DEV.jar which we can get from
ibiblio (http://ibiblio.org/maven/geronimo-spec/jars) rather than jms.jar?
It decreased one more Sun licensed jar.  The geronimo jar is exactly that
same too. :)

Unfortunately there's still no solution to javamail.jar yet.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  STP SYSTEMS
  (724) 696-7653