avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: finalizing the site
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:25:09 GMT

Couple of questions:

1. Site update process: what do we have planned?  Do we want to setup a cron
job that extracts the latest from SVN like we had for CVS?

2. Existing site documents: I'm assuming we're planning on just keeping
what's there for the moment.  That is, something like
http://avalon.apache.org/logkit won't change, right?

3. We've had an excessive number of 404's in the past.  As we update the
site, we'll need to keep an eye on errors, redirects, and missing
information.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM