avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Re: New Avalon site Look in the making.
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 19:58:19 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> On Friday 28 May 2004 03:33, Farr, Aaron wrote:
>

>>And I still think we should include the ASF Feather somewhere, even if it's
>>in the footer or sidebar.
>

> Another item up for debate.

I don't think it should be up for debate, after all we are an Apache
hosted project.  We should pay homage to that in some respect.

We should be able to incorporate the Apache logo on there somewhere--
even if we have to doctor the colors a little to make it look pleasing
with the site set up there.

                 - Rich Cook