avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: just for ref
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 14:42:59 GMT
Farr, Aaron wrote:

> [...]

Sure is!

Currently the generation process is based on a supplied theme and it's
the theme the encapsulates the presentation strategy. Niclas has just
committed some updates that enable better control over the generation
process and I'm starting on an ant task that will be able to leverage this.

Cheers, Stephen.