avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Neeme Praks <ne...@apache.org>
Subject question about dependencies.list
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 10:52:22 GMT
I added some new stuff to fortress bean and made the testcase to work
again (although the maven logging output still somehow disappears after
running the testcase. but that is a separate issue).
In order to run the testcase, I added some missing dependencies that are
needed only to run the testcase.

Now the question: is dependencies.list (used by Gump, as much as I could
understand) used only for compiling or also for running tests? Or in
other words: does gump also run tests and if it does, does it use maven
project.xml or just dependencies.list?

For now, I added the missing dependencies to both: dependencies.list and
project.xml.

Rgds,
Neeme