avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: New Avalon site Look in the making.
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 20:24:02 GMT
On Friday 28 May 2004 04:06, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Farr, Aaron wrote:
> > I agree about too many "overview" pages at the moment.
>
> Just a minor point, but isn't there a way to simply include the X number
> most recent news entries for that portion?  You can still include the
> information to drill down to the month, but instead of just an empty
> overview page, include the top 5 news items or something like that.

Good idea. I will put it on a todo list. Whether there is a 'simple way' is
maybe a different question, but since it is generated with full control (i.e.
no deps on other people's work) it sure can be done, just like navigation.xml
is now aggregated, for easier maintenance.

Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /