avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: New Avalon site Look in the making.
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 20:21:13 GMT
On Friday 28 May 2004 04:08, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Another type of formatting issue:
>
> http://www.apache.org/~niclas/docs/central/users/developing/excalibur.html
>
> Notice the unseemly large text?

No I don't... Looks perfectly fine here.

Please use http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/CENTRAL-1 for screenshots.
(Don't forget system specs.)

> Also, I know this is the old excalibur related text, but how much of it
> can be brought forward?  IOW, use the same outline to get started, but
> change the details (like declaring the lifestyle through meta info
> instead of implementing an interface).

Actually, DWA has mistakenly been brought to the central/users/ area. There is
another copy in central/legacy, which eventually is going to be 'upgraded'
some more. I spent a lot of time on that previously, but more work is needed
to get it up-to-date with modern practices.

Cheers
Niclas

--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /