avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject New Avalon site Look in the making.
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 19:07:52 GMT

Everyone,

I have been hard at work to implement the new site look proposed by Stephen a
week or so ago.

I preview can now be found at; http://www.apache.org/~niclas/docs/index.html

Please report any noticed rendering problems for your browser, and include a
screenshot. Since mailing lists may filter your attachment, I hope everyone
can add it to Jira in the "Central" module;
	http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CENTRAL

Important!! Don't forget to indicate Browser, Browser Version and OS.

There are still a couple of known issues I want to clarify;

1.  Images and other resources are not copied, so they won't show up, or show
up as broken links. I hope to fix this tomorrow, if I have time.

2. Too many "Overview" in the menus. Some of these are to be removed. But it
is easier to see what needs to be removed than to notice what needs to be
added, in this case. No need to report this.

3. Font sizes seems to be a problem, but please take screenshot and post to
Jira, for comparisons. I wouldn't mind if screenshots of "Ok" situations are
added as well. This Task should be used for screenshots;
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/CENTRAL-1

Cheers and thanks for your help.

Niclas
--