avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [avalon] new look and feel
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 04:36:19 GMT
On Friday 14 May 2004 05:19, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> As a result of being cut-off from the internet for a couple of days, I
> spent some time putting together a look-and-feel for a new Avalon site.

Corporate but less cluttered than most commerical sites.
Big step away from traditional ASF projects, but I count me "in favour"...
Yet, perhaps the traditional feather can be incorporated, to satisfy the
purists amongst us, for instance as an "end of menu marker".

> Just at the moment I know that the navigation system will require a
> little magic to auto-generate correctly - so don't consider this as a
> done deal in terms of technical feasibility just yet.

I think I can handle that, if you allow me to use XSLT... :o)

Cheers
Niclas