avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject [VOTE]; Cameron Fieber as new committer
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 05:33:01 GMT

Gang,
(I was going to wait for this until a Merlin TLP, but since it now seems that
such won't happen...)

I am somewhat tired :o) of applying the stuff sent in by Cameron, and I
propose that he is accepted as a committer to the Apache Avalon project.

The main area of contribution from Cameron has been with the JMX facility
(incl the complete port from Phoenix) but also other areas in Merlin.

He is committed to the Merlin platform, developing apps on it, using Merlin
out of the CVS and I am convinced that 'patching' only works as a deterrent
for more intense participation in the codebase.

Cheers
Niclas