avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject Re: [avalon] new look and feel
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 21:44:44 GMT
Wow!

I think you should quit software development and start a new career in web
design :-)

The header and menu are _too_ business, know what I mean? Beside that, its
great.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Stephen McConnell [mailto:mcconnell@apache.org]

As a result of being cut-off from the internet for a couple of days, I
spent some time putting together a look-and-feel for a new Avalon site.
  The following URL is a mock-up of a single page (the Hello World
Tutorial).  There are no working links - the layout/look-and-feel is the
main concern.

Thoughts and feedback appreciated.

   http://www.apache.org/~mcconnell/avalon

Just at the moment I know that the navigation system will require a
little magic to auto-generate correctly - so don't consider this as a
done deal in terms of technical feasibility just yet.