avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: Avalon's growing popularity?
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 18:02:18 GMT
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Farr, Aaron [mailto:Aaron.Farr@am.sony.com]
> Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 1:32 PM
> To: avalon-dev
> Subject: Avalon's growing popularity?
>
> Hello.
>
> Anyone have any insights on this trend:

After playing around with the graphs, I noticed there's a huge difference in
the results if you graph by host or my project.  This is apparently true for
all projects, but particularly for Avalon.  I wouldn't be surprised if this
graph is more accurate:

http://reverycodes.com/apache/stats/stats.pl?type=hosts&day=&month=&year=&in
terval=week&periods=70&hosts=avalon.apache.org&projects=avalon

(again, IE and Adobe SVG needed).

It shows a large jump when avalon.apache.org was first started (170,000 hits
a week).  Then a fairly steady drop to around 45,000 hits a week now (or a
bit over 6,000 a day).

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM