avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: Castle
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:48:22 GMT
hammett wrote:
> About Castle, what your feelings?

I'm not too familiar with the codebase (last time I checked was 3 months
ago), so I can't really know where its supposed to go in the future, so
also not where it should go project-wise. I'll suggest it stays in
avalon sandbox for now, and we can see where it goes from that sandbox,
seperately of whatever happens otherwise. I don't see a second
avalon-style .Net container pop up anytime soon :-D

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons

Component Community -- http://componentplanet.org/