avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject avalon-excalibur build
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:40:11 GMT
After spending about 5 hours debugging maven as it fails to build all of
excalibur (JVM crash on xmlutil due to library conflicts), I've put in
place an ant build similar to what I set up at jicarilla (which took
about 20 mins to do) which almost works, but most importantly which can
build xmlutil so you can do a full build of everything with a little
manual work. Sorry, I just got real frustrated >:-D

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons

Component Community -- http://componentplanet.org/