avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bennett <exterminat...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [merlin] New feature available
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 03:32:52 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:

>>>One question are you reusing any of the ANT code?

Yep.  Basically, I'm reusing Ant's DirectoryScanner class (with credit
in the javadocs) and a few of its helper classes.

A DirectoryScanner instance is created/configured by a new merlin model
implementation called the DefaultFilesetModel.  This model is
responsible for taking a set of Fileset, Include, and Exclude Directive
objects that were created by Merlin's XML config parser layer and
running them through Ant's DirectoryScanner, which returns a set of
included candidate files that will be passed back to Merlin's
classloader model.

I'm looking to expand my unit test class with more *exotic* combinations
of include/exclude directives.  If you've got some examples/use cases,
then please pass them along.

Timothy