avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject avalon support in pico (was: Re: [proposal] transfer of fortress and ecm_
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:32:53 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Dude what's the patch to - Pico itself?

its actually two new maven projects. One contains some testing code, the
other contains a ComponentAdapter and ComponentAdapterFactory. And a
little magic. That's it. There's a BasicIntegrationTestCase that shows
how it works.

> I'd like to fiddle with this if you need testers.

too early :-D. Watch pico-dev or my blog :-D

It ain't rocket science.

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons