avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Opinion Gathering on Fortress
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 17:09:07 GMT
I don't want to belabor the point, nor do I want this to drag on
forever.  Quite simply put, this opinion gathering tool is in the form
of a vote, but it is not binding.  It is only a way to show your
preference.  Please put a number of the order of preference that you
have for what to do with Fortress.  If any of the options is completely
disagreeable put a -1 next to it.

[] Fortress stays in Avalon with maintenance
[] Fortress moves to incubator for TLP
[] Fortress moves to D-Haven
[] Fortress moves to XXX (enter your choice here)
[] Fortress is nuked and users forced to migrate

This is merely an opinion poll, so please don't write real long
comments.  If you have a new option, write it in.  The results of the
opinion poll will feed a proposal I have so that we can move along quickly.