avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Merlin "How To"
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 18:24:47 GMT
I think the Merlin How To docs should be simplified a little bit.  At
first glance, it looks like a mountain of things I "have" to do.  Of
course, I know that it really isn't--it just seems that way.

The best thing is to move any Maven project settings to a sidebar type
of thing.  The important thing is how to use Merlin, not how to set up
the Maven project.

Also: an idea for a plug in (Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.):

A plug in to generate the meta info in the class output directory so that
we can build and test all within an IDE.  This provides a more realistic
development environment for the user.