avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [Proposal] Keeping Fortress/ECM within Apache
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:11:04 GMT
Niclas, et al,

Please see http://wiki.apache.org/avalon/Reorganization.  That is a
strawman.  I am trying to record people's willingness to participate (sign
up is the last item on each section), and collaborate on the format of the
reorganization.  I have started with the idea of a Federation.  Every agrees
that there is value and interest in compatibility, therefore those projects
that agree to conform to what will be the agreed upon specifications would
be able to be part of the Avalon Federation.

This is just a strawman to start.  I did start with three projects rather
than keep Fortress/ECM within Avalon, but I don't really care how the things
are reorganized, so long as we can reduce the social tensions and allow
healthy development.

	--- Noel