avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject [proposal] release plan
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:50:55 GMT

Looking thought changes relative to the last release round - I would
like to propose that we move ahead with releases of the following:

   avalon framework 4.2 (current 4.1.5)

      * incorporating the changes introduced to the configuration
        impl from Leo Sutic concerning the addition of a modifiable
        configuration api and implementation
      * updated license

   avalon-logkit 2.0 (current 1.2)

      * a number of updates mainly concerning the elimination of
        the recursive dependency on framework and the change in
        maven group id from logkit to avalon-logkit
      * updated license

   excalibur-pool 2.0 (current 1.2)

      * separation of api and implementation into separate artifacts
      * removal of depricated classes
      * updated license

   excalibur-thread 2.0 (current 1.1.1)

      * separation of api and implementation into separate artifacts
      * removal of depricated classes
      * updated license

   excalibur-datasource 1.2 (current 1.1.1)

      * synchronization with logkit 2.0, pool 2.0 and threads 2.0
      * updated license

   excalibur-lifecycle 1.1 (current 1.0)

      * separation of api and impl classes into separate artifacts
      * updated license

Following release of the above artifacts we can move forward with a
release of updated cornerstone components and a 3.3 merlin release.

Unless there are any objections I'll put together the suite of
candidates this weekend.

Cheers, Stephen.