avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] transfer of fortress and ecm
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:13:14 GMT

Hi Leo:

Before considering the subject of any transfer or endorsement there is
one item that I consider to be a prerequisite responsibility that Avalon
has toward it users.  This item is the delivery of binary compatibility
of ECM/Fortress component within the Merlin platform.  Would the members
your representing be willing to assist in getting this in place?

Stephen.