avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: avalon-site/xdocs .htaccess download.html
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 01:39:07 GMT
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Niclas Hedhman wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday 20 April 2004 05:33, mcconnell@apache.org wrote:
>>

>>> href="[preferred]/avalon/avalon-fortress/source">broswe</a></td>
>>

>> ---------------------------------------------------^^^^^^
>> spelling!
>

> LOL
>
> I didn't change that!!!
>
> :-)

p.s.

I've fixed 95% of the broken links which should resolve a lot of the
404's.  I still don't understand the numbers for last week but I'm going
to sleep now and I'll see how things look in the morning.

BTW - I still have broken links for the "mail at leosimons dot com" and
the "peter at apache.org" links.  While attempting to setup redirects I
managed to take down the entire avalon site for a few minutes - you guys
should really keep me away from this sort of thing!

;-)