avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject merlin 3.3 snapshot build now available
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:41:46 GMT

A snapshot build of the merlin 3.3 platform is now available at the
following location:

   http://www.dpml.net/merlin/distributions/3.3/snapshots/20040414/

Please note that all plugin versions have been updated as part of the
overall build version management framework. I update the avalon-util,
avalon-meta and merlin plugins please execute the following commands:

$ maven -DgroupId=avalon-util -DartifactId=avalon-util-plugin
-Dversion=1.0.dev-0 plugin:download
$ maven -DgroupId=avalon-meta -DartifactId=avalon-meta-plugin
-Dversion=1.4.dev-0 plugin:download
$ maven -DgroupId=merlin -DartifactId=merlin-plugin -Dversion=3.3.dev-0
plugin:download

Cheers, Stephen.