avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] transfer of fortress and ecm
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:57:06 GMT
On Tuesday 27 April 2004 18:20, Greg Stein wrote:

> With regards to moving the codebases outside of Apache: the option of a
> true fork is always present, but the namespace issue makes this a bit
> difficult for Java.

Greg, I hope you have opportunity to follow the debate from Sunday, at least
the Summary posted to pmc@avalon.apache.org and board@apache.org

Subject: IRC Meeting - 10:00 AM EST Sunday 25 2004

The outline starts to become complete at;
    http://wiki.apache.org/avalon/Reorganization

I think that the only thing now that can stop an immaculate resolution to the
'legacy' is the Board itself, and we all wish that the Board is willing to
make this solution possible.

Formal requests will follow when we all have done "our part" respectively.

Cheers
Niclas