avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Kwong <mandr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Container supported interceptable service
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 02:15:36 GMT
 --- "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia -
SPO)" <hamilton.oliveira@agenciaclick.com.br> 內容:>
> Some pratical references to interceptors:
>
> http://cglib.sourceforge.net/
>
> http://kasparov.skife.org/intercept.html (point out
> by Aaron some time ago)

This one is interesting, also the Dynaop package it
links to.  From COP's prespective, I think these AOP
tools are a bit general.  I would like the
interceptors themselves be components so that they are
maintained in the config.xml/block.xml files.

Nonetheless the links are very valuable resources for
implementing interceptors in merlin/avalon, especially
to address the potential performance problem.

Albert