avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: [RT] New Lookup mechanism
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:27:12 GMT
Nader,

Very interesting mechanism Nader!  So these Entry attributes here are used
as the criteria to query for a specific service?  I like this very much
because it seems simple yet very expressive.

I wonder what others will think about it.  BTW I need to start
getting educated on JINI.  Have not really taken a look at it but
we at Avalon should be looking at other mechanisms before we invent
our own.

Alex