avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Summation of Results
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:16:36 GMT
On Monday 12 April 2004 22:07, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> There probably won't be an announcement here for when it happens, but it
> will happen.

Without placing any weight on your decisions, I would like to say that I think
that the PeterD fork (Loom) were more beneficial both to his new project and
Avalon Phoenix itself. Unlike Peter, I am sure you will not be 'told to not
post' on the Avalon mailing lists and may promote your fork to interested
parties. Therefor an announcement seems to me more like the right thing to
do, than to quietly go about your things...

Cheers
Niclas